Keychain pictures
Today, had to have spelling. Phew.. Luckily can postpone spelling 4. Spelling 4 is so difficult. Now, can learn longer ^^. Comin Saturday, my dog gonna get sterilized. Hope everything goes well. She will have to suffer on Friday becoz she cannot eat coz of the operation.
Ytd, oso had a dream about her. I dreamt that she had given birth to a small "Glenna" that looked so cute. It was had the same face and had 1/4 of the size of the Glenna now. It was playing with me and blah blah blah... Even thought of teaching her to catch flying plates...IN MY DREAMS MAN! Haha, really in my dreams.
Today, oso teached my buddy that if he wants to go toilet ASK THE TEACHER!!Every recess, he was lyk going to toilet. Finally, today, I asked him if he told the teacher and he said NO...So dulan(sorry for the languageXD hopes that it does not bother to muchXD)Maybe is becoz he too shy. Ming Shun they all the buddy all so eager to talk de, mine so shy. MUST TEACH HIM TO TALK tmr Xd.
ZZzz..Must decorate N.E file by next Friday. Had to have pictures of symbolizes all the n.e messages. Going to have a hard time drawing again since decorating my biology book D: Still thinking of the pictures. Can gib suggestion? Write in cbox :D MY blog is still horribly untagged.. Tot of a lot of methods but no use leh...Hmm, looks like the only way is to write more INTERESTINGLY.
So YOU can help by advertising my blog too. ^^. BUT ONLY TO CLASSMATES AND PEOPLE I KNOW. Rmb the previous post? I said I lost my keychain. Below is the pictures+ keychain+ a picture took on the Edusave Scholarship Ceremony on my hp..Very boliao hor?

The Dragonball Z keychain; View from left

View from top

My BUNCH of keychains on my hp

Picture taken after we took the Certificate and $$$MONEY$$$
That is all for today..Got to go do hw liaoz..BB
Ytd, oso had a dream about her. I dreamt that she had given birth to a small "Glenna" that looked so cute. It was had the same face and had 1/4 of the size of the Glenna now. It was playing with me and blah blah blah... Even thought of teaching her to catch flying plates...IN MY DREAMS MAN! Haha, really in my dreams.
Today, oso teached my buddy that if he wants to go toilet ASK THE TEACHER!!Every recess, he was lyk going to toilet. Finally, today, I asked him if he told the teacher and he said NO...So dulan(sorry for the languageXD hopes that it does not bother to muchXD)Maybe is becoz he too shy. Ming Shun they all the buddy all so eager to talk de, mine so shy. MUST TEACH HIM TO TALK tmr Xd.
ZZzz..Must decorate N.E file by next Friday. Had to have pictures of symbolizes all the n.e messages. Going to have a hard time drawing again since decorating my biology book D: Still thinking of the pictures. Can gib suggestion? Write in cbox :D MY blog is still horribly untagged.. Tot of a lot of methods but no use leh...Hmm, looks like the only way is to write more INTERESTINGLY.
So YOU can help by advertising my blog too. ^^. BUT ONLY TO CLASSMATES AND PEOPLE I KNOW. Rmb the previous post? I said I lost my keychain. Below is the pictures+ keychain+ a picture took on the Edusave Scholarship Ceremony on my hp..Very boliao hor?
The Dragonball Z keychain; View from left
View from top
My BUNCH of keychains on my hp
Picture taken after we took the Certificate and $$$MONEY$$$
That is all for today..Got to go do hw liaoz..BB
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home