Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy late Chinese New Year! :D Haha, as per normal, my family had a self-terriyaki session! Tasted so yummy-licious ^^ Had hotdogs, bacon, prawns, meatball, chicken, sotong, beef and etc. So much..Wore new clothes that my sis bouoght. People said I looked so mature? :x Everyday stayed up to 3am then go home. So tiring! But I did not have the new year well lehs..Had cough, sore-throat, little fever..Haizz, shud have listened to Queen..:X Any many more things that you do, I do, Everyone does!

Today, went to YP's hse to study. Went wif MS, AH, WK. Before went to KFC and had a fun meal. Those people went and put a chocolate in my coke. But tasted out quite well. :X

Haha, went to bought a new hp pouch and hp keychain. Mayb next post put? Coz this post I wun put any pic. my hp is charging. Heard that it was Jonathan Chen's birthday.

CONGRATULATIONS!

May all your wishes come true! You are the 3rd eldest in our class!

Wow! So fast we finish 2 chapters for science ler. We are now in FORCES. Maths even faster. We are now in ratio. Can't wait to get into speed. Chinese, we only left the last unit. Woots! Exam is nearing the corner. Everyone has started revising ler. So maybe, I cannot post in the next few days until end of exam.

Haizz..This year cannot go again to china. So disappointed. Mrs Wee said that everyone that went last year, cannot go this year. I WANT TO GO! Can go appeal XD

Have to go already. So sayonara! 88

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home