Are friends considered as "friends"
Heys I'm back. Some time I wonder if my friends are actually considering my feelings or not. Some take we have fun, some time we have hatred. Maybe its time to reflect actually what a friend can do. A friend brings colours into your life. We make friends in order to be live lonely? We make friends to share our happiness. But sometimes they just cannot understand what we feel. This chinese proverb suits. "Ba Zi Ji De Kuai Le Jian Li Zai Bie Ren De Tong Ku Shang" This means that you are building your happiness on others sorrow?
Sometimes, people think that I am a good person to bully right? But I am not ok although you may think so. You may say that I can speak up for myself, but they just don't listen. Don't friends know how to spare a thought for each other? Maybe this is a another colour of the rainbow of our life. But to me, I just hope that they can care more about others' feelings too. Not just enjoy themselves. I will maybe need to really speak up for myself this time round. I will have to "protest". I want to "explode", but I can't. This colour of red of the rainbow. But I hope that this friendship can get through this "sharpening", unwounded.
I will maybe post my heartsong later or tomorrow. And wow, I have lost my p3 Science textbook. But I know it is still in one of the corners of the house because I just used it to do my PSLE Science Revision File. Have to find it soon for revision. Have lots of work to do with maths too. Oral is coming up soon on 15 April? Yet to be confirmed. But, that is the day of my SYF. -.-. Doubly nervous on that day.
Queen just taught us three phrase.
1. Recognising my weaknesses is my strength.
Well, I agree. The ability to realise of weaknesses is actually a kind of strength. Only when we know our weaknesses, we can improve on it and focus on it. It is the first step to success. To now where to focus and work on. Then, we will not studyeffectively. We must study smartly. This is one of the rules in the smart rules list. To realise your weakness.
2. There is a logic to this and I can figure it out.
What is the 'logic'? Well, it is the steps or way. There is always a reason why things happen that way. What is the 'this'? Well, it can be applied to all area to your life. This means that there is always a reason why and a way to how things work. But we must also resilient to find out. That is the way to finding out.
3. There is always a better way and I can find it.
The better way, it can also apply to any parts of our life. We must always strive harder and not be complacent with what we have now. We must keep on working hard as there is no perfection. But there is always a much more accurate and better way of doing things and that we can achieve it. Although there is no perfection, we can work a way to it to strengthen the way. This strengthening is limitless.
Hahs. Just found my usb cable, can transfer picture again. A few days ago, when I was doing my revision, I had nothing to do, so I scribbled on some paper. And wow, I am an artist(although it looks simple and easy)

A witch; heys not bad?
So this is for the day. Bye bye.
Sometimes, people think that I am a good person to bully right? But I am not ok although you may think so. You may say that I can speak up for myself, but they just don't listen. Don't friends know how to spare a thought for each other? Maybe this is a another colour of the rainbow of our life. But to me, I just hope that they can care more about others' feelings too. Not just enjoy themselves. I will maybe need to really speak up for myself this time round. I will have to "protest". I want to "explode", but I can't. This colour of red of the rainbow. But I hope that this friendship can get through this "sharpening", unwounded.
I will maybe post my heartsong later or tomorrow. And wow, I have lost my p3 Science textbook. But I know it is still in one of the corners of the house because I just used it to do my PSLE Science Revision File. Have to find it soon for revision. Have lots of work to do with maths too. Oral is coming up soon on 15 April? Yet to be confirmed. But, that is the day of my SYF. -.-. Doubly nervous on that day.
Queen just taught us three phrase.
1. Recognising my weaknesses is my strength.
Well, I agree. The ability to realise of weaknesses is actually a kind of strength. Only when we know our weaknesses, we can improve on it and focus on it. It is the first step to success. To now where to focus and work on. Then, we will not study
2. There is a logic to this and I can figure it out.
What is the 'logic'? Well, it is the steps or way. There is always a reason why things happen that way. What is the 'this'? Well, it can be applied to all area to your life. This means that there is always a reason why and a way to how things work. But we must also resilient to find out. That is the way to finding out.
3. There is always a better way and I can find it.
The better way, it can also apply to any parts of our life. We must always strive harder and not be complacent with what we have now. We must keep on working hard as there is no perfection. But there is always a much more accurate and better way of doing things and that we can achieve it. Although there is no perfection, we can work a way to it to strengthen the way. This strengthening is limitless.
Hahs. Just found my usb cable, can transfer picture again. A few days ago, when I was doing my revision, I had nothing to do, so I scribbled on some paper. And wow, I am an artist(although it looks simple and easy)
A witch; heys not bad?
So this is for the day. Bye bye.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home