Father, Happy Birthday!
Zzzz..Today had a very tiring day and den come back home at around 5pm? Look at my holiday schedule:
Monday-Choir
Tuesday-Choir
Wednesday-Prefects' meeting, Maths Olympiad, Creative Writing Class
Thurday-Study group
Friday-Supplymentary
Saturday-Choir
But today, so coincident, is my father's birthday!
DADDY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE , ETERNAL HEALTHINESS AND GET PROMOTED SOON TO HIGHER RANKINGS---CATCH MAS SELAMAT x)
SOON TOO :D
Den had a little quarrel with my mum where we wanted to have our dinner. Coz my uncle oso driving us there, and juz nice he needed a treatment for his sprained back, my mum said tat y not go tampines whr we can have our dinner and have his treatment together. And I was like so lethargic already(hungry oso) and I was studying the human system oso. I wanted to go the nearest kopitiam(simei) to have a simple steamboat. Haizz, in the end, we got to tampines...But when we were there, my father complained tat recently, he's neck has been always very sore and pain. Den in the end, both of them had the treatment and it took 2hours!! Imagine. I was so hungry..
Zzz.den when got home, got slashed by my dog on the leg. OMG! It was like so burning pain. Den after tat, we cut the cake and I gave my present to my father. I gave a big big pen. I juz gave and did not say anything. Den my mum say I no sincerity. Den I was lyk in a moment of play play mood, I took the present back and kept it and gave him back.
Btw, today MK said tat this year's prefects no one brave enuf to speak up for urself or other ppl. Hmm, mayb mus work on tat. And alot of other details about our duties. And tough work. I have to train the next year's flag raiser n pledge taker and announcement. But worth it as MK treated us to KFC! x)
So mayb tmr is a better day? Hmm. GTG bb!
Monday-Choir
Tuesday-Choir
Wednesday-Prefects' meeting, Maths Olympiad, Creative Writing Class
Thurday-Study group
Friday-Supplymentary
Saturday-Choir
But today, so coincident, is my father's birthday!
DADDY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE , ETERNAL HEALTHINESS AND GET PROMOTED SOON TO HIGHER RANKINGS---CATCH MAS SELAMAT x)
SOON TOO :D
Den had a little quarrel with my mum where we wanted to have our dinner. Coz my uncle oso driving us there, and juz nice he needed a treatment for his sprained back, my mum said tat y not go tampines whr we can have our dinner and have his treatment together. And I was like so lethargic already(hungry oso) and I was studying the human system oso. I wanted to go the nearest kopitiam(simei) to have a simple steamboat. Haizz, in the end, we got to tampines...But when we were there, my father complained tat recently, he's neck has been always very sore and pain. Den in the end, both of them had the treatment and it took 2hours!! Imagine. I was so hungry..
Zzz.den when got home, got slashed by my dog on the leg. OMG! It was like so burning pain. Den after tat, we cut the cake and I gave my present to my father. I gave a big big pen. I juz gave and did not say anything. Den my mum say I no sincerity. Den I was lyk in a moment of play play mood, I took the present back and kept it and gave him back.
Btw, today MK said tat this year's prefects no one brave enuf to speak up for urself or other ppl. Hmm, mayb mus work on tat. And alot of other details about our duties. And tough work. I have to train the next year's flag raiser n pledge taker and announcement. But worth it as MK treated us to KFC! x)
So mayb tmr is a better day? Hmm. GTG bb!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home