Last day of motivational camp...
Ok. Sorry for the procrastination. I am really tired today but I really mean to type a super long post for you out there. Btw, I will be mia-ing tmr as I am going for a camp.
Well, the following is for Queen. The two boys A and B, I will tell you maybe in school? But definitely not here.
Today was sort of funny. At the end, quite a number of students went up the stage. When ended, wk's father suddenly smsed him. Content:
Wk's father: You don't waste my money. You better go up now or I will slap you.
I was like what the? with ms. Btw, let me share a joke with you that ms made. It happened like this. YP had a fight with his father(true), and today was a great time for her to apologise. And ms said, what if YP said Sorry(on stage) and just finished, his father sang(a song): It's too late, to apologise...
We were laughing our hearts out. Hah, many pupils when and said i love you to their parents. Well, actually not a problem for me to hold hands, hug and say i love you to my parents. Becoz I do that almost everyday. -.- . Maybe that's why we maintained good relationship. Actually, this helps to pull our generation gap closer.
Ok maybe that's all for today. Have to sleep early today. Have to wake up at 7am+ tomorrow. -.- Bye.
Well, the following is for Queen. The two boys A and B, I will tell you maybe in school? But definitely not here.
Today was sort of funny. At the end, quite a number of students went up the stage. When ended, wk's father suddenly smsed him. Content:
Wk's father: You don't waste my money. You better go up now or I will slap you.
I was like what the? with ms. Btw, let me share a joke with you that ms made. It happened like this. YP had a fight with his father(true), and today was a great time for her to apologise. And ms said, what if YP said Sorry(on stage) and just finished, his father sang(a song): It's too late, to apologise...
We were laughing our hearts out. Hah, many pupils when and said i love you to their parents. Well, actually not a problem for me to hold hands, hug and say i love you to my parents. Becoz I do that almost everyday. -.- . Maybe that's why we maintained good relationship. Actually, this helps to pull our generation gap closer.
Ok maybe that's all for today. Have to sleep early today. Have to wake up at 7am+ tomorrow. -.- Bye.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home