Sunday, April 13, 2008

Help? My jaw is somehow wrong. There seems to be a kind of bone blocking me to open it. I dun dare to open it too hardly as I scared it breaks. Oh my gosh. What should I do. Just remembered that someone was running and knocked into the exact place that hurts now. My mum said that she was going to bring me to the doctor after SYF. My jaw seems to make a cracking sound each time I bite. -.- Hope that singing does not aggravates its condition.

Tmr going to Sungei Buloh. Still preparing. Quite excited really.

Watching Death Note 2 now. Looks exciting. Highly recommended. :D

Got a slight flu here. Tmr must bring lots and lots of tissue. xD Hope that tmr can have a fun day.

Short post. Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home