Thursday, April 3, 2008

Integrity Problems?

Well, I'm back. Spirtually? So dead tired. Choir ended so late today. From here, I would like to wish...CANDY A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!May all you wishes come true! (:

Most of you may already knew from WK or AH's blog. Let me repeat the incident again (:

On tuesday, we did not have supplementary. So, Alexia, WK, Alcalvie and me decided to go Alexia's house to play payday after the interview briefing with Mrs Singh.

When we reached Alexia's house, me and Wk immediately went to call our parents. While, Yp has already told(I concluded). Only Alcalvie did not tell his parents where was he going(I think). When we went back, it was exactly 4.30pm.

Until I know it, Alcalvie told me that he told his mother he went to my house.-.- which is not true. In the end, his mother called MC to get my mum's number(not sure if true) and his mother called my mother. Well, a similar thing happened to WK too, last year.

Alcalvie said that he was scared to tell the mum that he went to Alexia's house as his mum do not allow him to go other people's houses. Especially girls. So, he told his mum that he went to my house. Excuse me. If you had already knew that your mum would not agree with it, why would you want to tag along in the first place and pull me down the soup with you? Moreover, if you really want to go, you can ask your parents first, right?

Even if you know you have to face consequences, please say the truth. You will only make the misunderstanding deeper. Why make me suffer with you? I am totally innocent. But I did tell my parents. That is why I am a little pissed off. Why drag me down with you? Now, we have to pull down our mums too. -.- Luckily my mum did not have a quarrel with her mum.

Just another thing. Today, I saw Alcalvie with...name it initial A. They were at eastpoint when I was going home. I suppose they were playing as they were running. I am now not in a good mood and he still have the time to play. Furthermore, today, his mum called my mum to not let me go out with him today. Then his mum say today he has STUDY GROUP and my mum said that I had choir. Is running around and playing study group? Did not know that. -.-

Please, Alcalvie, if you are reading this. Please have consideration for others.
The above are just my personal opinion. I don't want people to come running after me. Please don't get offended.

Put this aside. Just read a chinese comprehension about two types of fishes. Name them a and b. They are put in a tank in a office. A grows larger, more beautiful everyday, while b remains the same size and dull. One day, a worker who is carrying computers in accidentally knocked the tank and it was broken. The owner quickly transported them to a nearby pool.

Two months later, the owner who have already forgotten about them remembered them. He immediately went to search for it. Went he arrived, he was surprised. a remained the same size, but b grew to a humongous size.

Then, an old man came and said,"Only when you give the fishes a bigger area to swim, it will get larger. The same applies to children. You should give them some freedom and praise them often. Then, they can become more and more sensible by each day."


Today, learned new phrases.

To err is human. To forgive is divine.

Just let bygones be bygones. Only when you know how to forgive, your life will be well-spent. Why waste your time on this unnecessary matters? Everyone makes mistakes. No one is perfect. Only a fool will continue to repeat his mistakes. But, we must learn to forgive. Only through forgive, you can let the person know what is his or hers mistakes. Holding grudges will only make you be troubled all day long. But once you forgive, you will be care-free. Why make yourself go through so much trouble? Instead, you can live a healthy lifestyle. But I won't be angry with Alcalvie for long.

A life well-spent is the best revenge.

Well, agree with it. People who wants to make you angry get their satisfaction when you are angry. But only when you know how to let go, they will get the feeling of "Why". That is the sweetest revenge you will ever get. Just through living your life happily and you will get the other party jumping mad. Isn't that the sweetest revenge?

Well, I have to go now. 10.45pm already. Sayonara. (:

1 Comments:

Blogger .::My Pr3cious Memori3s::. said...

Hi Melvin..
Wow, I was veri inspired by your story and your feelings..
So fazz mature le. Haa..
Well i bet that fren of yours will change, talk to him and let him understands why he's got to tell his parents where he is, cause its some kind of like, respect.. I too have this problems when i was primary 6... haha.
I often get home late and didn tell my parents and my parents end up calling the school to find me,
I wish your friend will not make that mistake anymore!
God Bless yOu and Him..

April 4, 2008 at 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home