Monday, April 28, 2008

Oh Dear. Friendship Crisis.

When am I going to wait to for that petty little guy? I have issued him a letter of warning if he doesn't reply me and bring back the smile that I have not seen in ages. (:

If you're seeing this, please stop being petty, ok? I am sincerely sorry for being harsh or whatever do you think? And yes. STOP IGNORING ME. I have done the necessary stuffs already. Now all up to you to decide. Yes. After all those crisis, its your decision to make up with her or not. If you are seeing this, this is not called interfering! xD

MC commented that the oral done by the choir pupils was bad(I inferred). Said that we could not open our mouths. Just hope for the best. >27

And oh dear. Just realized that MT Composition is also on this coming Wed. Pressurized with english one already. Does the school need to make life tough for us? Oh yes. Or else we are not called students.

To me students is = pressurized people with no time to do other things (: jkjk

Education is indeed important. Have you ever wondered what will you do if you are a cashier and the customer gave you $5 and you are supposed to give $1 change and you give $50? Ok that is exaggerated.

Take it from another perspective. Look at it in a form when we are negotiating with our client. Doesn't communication play a big part? Especially when it comes to overseas client. Moreover, do you want to put a bad impression of Singapore that states: Singapore is a poorly educated nation and has poor communication? I am sure no one wants that.

Education also play a big role in our future jobs. It builds our foundation for it. Without a strong foundation, the whole building will topple. Get the whole picture?

So, students like us should take education more preciously as it affects our future. Moreover, I am sure people will start to reminisce the primary school days and regret. Through education, we also make many friends. That's the good part of it.

Ok. Exams are coming up in piles. And what? We have shorter time. I am a little frustrated with my time management. Know what? I am always doing homework until halfway and my finger is too-strained from all the writing and I start doodling around here and there and relax. Oh dear. How can I excel if I follow life like this?

I have decided. Yes. I may have to probably skip blogging a few days or so in a week. I have to concentrate. Have to endanger the televisions and computers from my sight.

Science. Following up well. Can quite understand the topic about environment already.

Maths. Time and Speed. Can die. It is hard when you need to find the speed. Dreadful and tiring.

English. Situational and Compositions. Still can manage.

Chinese. Normal. Finished the syllabus for SA1. Doing practice papers.

S.S. Need to cut out newspaper articles to represent the N.E messages.

H.E. Nothing in progress. Project all done.

P.E. Coming on hard with NAPHA. Mr.Taufeek was grading us today. Hope can get an A.

Music. Project not done. Haven find group mates.

Thats all for the day. I think. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home