Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Had a discussion with WK just now at LJS. LOL. He shared the same views of the *ahem*. Don't want to talk about it. Don't want to get into unnecessary trouble. :X But I just feel bad.

Today, my maid went back to Indonesia. The new maid has just arrived at my house. A filipino. Hope that I can get along well with her.

Thinking of it, I think it is like taking a risk to hire a maid. They may help you take of the house and household chores, but it is a chance on whether you will get a good one.

Eg. Recently, a few months ago, a maid was found abusing a child and the video was put on the net.

Well, I have quite a lot of opinions on this. Since the maid wants to work for the employer, she must know to take up her work responsibily. Were she here to enjoy life? A definite no. Many maids claim that they will take up the responsibility faithfully. However, after a period of time, they seem to forget their promise.

Oh yes. They may also be the thief in your house. You may never know. They are just as cunning as a fox although they may look so innocent.

However, I think they are really placed in a tight spot. Most of them come out to work as maids as their family income is not enough. Most of them own farms. I have ever wondered who is smarter or in another way of saying, more knowledge. We may look smart and intelligent, but we have never had experience of having a farm. Their experience are much more wider and deeper than us. That, we can already say we are already a frog in a well.

I look at my maid, planting a sweet potato. And wow, I can say, she taught me many things I did not know. There are thousand and one ways of vegetative propagation, but how many do we know? But actually, I thought of what kind of live will give you the biggest amount of happiness. What do you think?

You can be a billionare, living in a big bungalow and own many big companies. Or, you can be a simple villager, planting vegatables and fruits. But actually, which give you the true happiness? Many, hope to go back to the childhood periods, where we are still a villager, or a normal citizen. This proves something, money actually do not bring us true happiness. They are only short-lived. Where is the true happiness, you might ask. I dunno actually too.

But, the only certain thing I know is that, we must treasure the time now. We may not know what will happen. Even if something unfortunate happens, we must not be over-grieved. There are still many chances.

Hahs. Went beating around the bushes to say that we must no be sad with the SA1 results. There are much more things for us to learn. -.-

Btw, can you believe it? The maid brought a handphone along with her and hid it at the most bottom of the bag. She thought that she could get away with it -.- Moreover, she did not brought a charger with her. Her face looks intimidating though.

Switch topic. I got 125 for an IQ test and 120 for an EQ test. (: My lucky number is 6. My japanese name is Teraku Suzuki. Found a website that has so many things to explore. It is the one that I used to find the meaning behind my name. Maybe you should try it. It is very accurate.

AHHS. Tmr is NAPHA 1.6km already. How I wish I am sick now. Hope that I can get the top 20. That will satisfy me already. Another wish. That is to beat Alexia and WK once again. (: It has been said that whatever you believe becomes your future.EVERYONE, JIAYOU!!

Hope that I can score well for Science.

Got to go already. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home