Today went to cousin's daughter's one month birthday. Btw, I re-read my previous post and found many grammatical errors. Pls pardon me.(:
To the point, I saw something that sparked my interest. I saw a water dispenser. There was a filter-like thingy inside. Based on what MC said, the layer with the bigger particles should be on top. However, it is the opposite. I took the photo.

From afar. See the two things inside?

Zoom. See. The particles. Contradicting? But, I have not ask my cousin what it is though. Maybe it is serving another purpose. But the steps is to pour water on top first. Tap water. After that, you can use it already. Seems like a water filter though. Anyone solve this? Can post in Gongkia's blog. But now I look like the Gongkia. -.-
Other than that. Hmms. Oh yeah. I am having an acting competition coming up. My lines are almost 50% of the story. Actually it is 10 pages. But, it is reduced to 5 with MT's help. I am wondering how is the life of an actor? They seem to act with ease in the television. But actually it is extremely tiring in the backscenes. We must appreciate. (:
Have to go already. Bye.
To the point, I saw something that sparked my interest. I saw a water dispenser. There was a filter-like thingy inside. Based on what MC said, the layer with the bigger particles should be on top. However, it is the opposite. I took the photo.
From afar. See the two things inside?
Zoom. See. The particles. Contradicting? But, I have not ask my cousin what it is though. Maybe it is serving another purpose. But the steps is to pour water on top first. Tap water. After that, you can use it already. Seems like a water filter though. Anyone solve this? Can post in Gongkia's blog. But now I look like the Gongkia. -.-
Other than that. Hmms. Oh yeah. I am having an acting competition coming up. My lines are almost 50% of the story. Actually it is 10 pages. But, it is reduced to 5 with MT's help. I am wondering how is the life of an actor? They seem to act with ease in the television. But actually it is extremely tiring in the backscenes. We must appreciate. (:
Have to go already. Bye.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home