Infection.
Oh yeah, I am back. What a birthday gift! Just went to the doctor's. Want to know why? While I was having my lunch when I reached home, the muscle under my jaw seemed as if it was pricked by needles. My tongue went numb. After that, I could not even swallow a french fry and saliva. Just what I had for lunch. (:
As the day went on, the part that felt pain grew bigger and bigger. You could compare with the muscle on the other side. Food could not be swallowed on the left side(the part where it felt pain). Had a little little hard time breathing though. After the consultation, it was actually an infection. Why must things always happen to my mouth-area. -.-
Btw, hope that wk and mc will have a speedy recovery. As well as me (:
Just here to update my blog about recent stuffs and wish wk and mc a speedy recovery.
Have been sleeping for 5-6h each night for the whole week. Have to sleep early today. Skipped 8h-6h=2h 2h*4=8h. Hehe. Tonight sleep more 8h.
Countdown: 97days to PSLE. Jiayou everyone. Bye.
As the day went on, the part that felt pain grew bigger and bigger. You could compare with the muscle on the other side. Food could not be swallowed on the left side(the part where it felt pain). Had a little little hard time breathing though. After the consultation, it was actually an infection. Why must things always happen to my mouth-area. -.-
Btw, hope that wk and mc will have a speedy recovery. As well as me (:
Just here to update my blog about recent stuffs and wish wk and mc a speedy recovery.
Have been sleeping for 5-6h each night for the whole week. Have to sleep early today. Skipped 8h-6h=2h 2h*4=8h. Hehe. Tonight sleep more 8h.
Countdown: 97days to PSLE. Jiayou everyone. Bye.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home