Sunday, July 27, 2008

Abandoned pets





Abandoned dogs. Abandoned cats. What's more? Abandoned rabbits?! I saw this cute little rabbit by the grass patch when I was strolling home today. Don't you feel incensed that there are such owners? Irresponsible citizens of the society. Farah, and other rabbits lovers, get those people!

Why can't people think twice before buying a pet. First getting into love into the pet and throwing it away. Don't you know your pet loves you? Moreover, you are just polluting the streets with wandering animals. Watching the numbers grow steadily, my heart wrenches incessantly.

Stop speaking of that already. Friday's oral. I did ok for both my chinese and english. I got tongue-twisted by saying the word 'bespectacled'. I repeated it 5 times. When Mr Phua was gonna pronounce the word for me, finally, I got it correct.

For chinese, there's a part where a girl is long-jumping. I said it as Tiao Yue when the correct pronunciation is Tiao Yuan. Then Mdm Min said that probably I was too nervous and pronounced a few words wrongly in picture and conversation. Was she referring to the Tiao Yuan?

Some said Chang Tiao which was a direct translation from english. Btw, I had two teachers sitting in front of me when I was doing my Chinese oral. One was Mdm Min and the other was Mr Jiang i think. The Mr Jiang was a trainee I think. Nevertheless, I was less nervous than the English Oral.

Those who did not do well, there's the last chance for you. The deciding chance. 14 August. Not much time left eh? Just figured out that 6 years have passed since I joined CKPS. Time passes fast. Before, I thought it was as slow as a snail. However, how I hope time could be reversed now.

Everyone buck up! Still no response from 'Terrence from 6f'. I'm pretty sure he's from the school.

The I.P addresses of the spammer are:
-59.189.246.164
-58.185.212.66

Good luck on finding him :D

Gtg. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home