Locked Cbox
Hehe. Locked the cbox. Can temporarily solve the problem.
I actually had a chalet on the day after my birthday. Will be posting on that soon.
I was just wondering. Should I change/improve my plot? Since the copying business is up again, the sparking of ideas starts again. Kinship? Friendship? Sacrificial? Heroic Act? Down with new phrases to use. Personally, I will prefer copying to reading. Through reading, your brain just 'surfaces' the items. Through copying, your brain really works on it and you may find mistakes or even deeper thinking that you did not realize.
Eg. Mingshun copying YuTing's Chinese composition.
He realized that YuTing has a bad habit of using too much commas. Although copying can be time-consuming, it may be worth it to me. That's why I redo notes during days before examinations.
Of course, it's a personal studying kind of thing. It depends on yourself. Thus, giving my own methods of studying. May help.
Gtg. Btw, do you think I should change my URL again? Ok..BB
I actually had a chalet on the day after my birthday. Will be posting on that soon.
I was just wondering. Should I change/improve my plot? Since the copying business is up again, the sparking of ideas starts again. Kinship? Friendship? Sacrificial? Heroic Act? Down with new phrases to use. Personally, I will prefer copying to reading. Through reading, your brain just 'surfaces' the items. Through copying, your brain really works on it and you may find mistakes or even deeper thinking that you did not realize.
Eg. Mingshun copying YuTing's Chinese composition.
He realized that YuTing has a bad habit of using too much commas. Although copying can be time-consuming, it may be worth it to me. That's why I redo notes during days before examinations.
Of course, it's a personal studying kind of thing. It depends on yourself. Thus, giving my own methods of studying. May help.
Gtg. Btw, do you think I should change my URL again? Ok..BB
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home