PSLE Oral
I'm back. Oral was fine and I unexpectedly felt less nervous than Prelims. Odd eh?
For chinese, mine was on the bus-stop. My reading became imperfect with a stutter at the last word. I felt extremely incensed. For picture and conversation, I think I did rather ok. The most unforgivable part is that I actually tried to remember some good phrases before the chinese oral and I didn't used them at all. Those phrases were useable in that particular situation. I was too carried away when I talked.
Both chinese teachers gave a look that was very austere. It literally stated: You are not going to score well. It was really explicitly stated on one of the teacher's face. Many tested by the particular teacher agreed. I was pressurized by her look. I'll rate my chinese oral performance rather bad. My mum told me not to be pessimistic but I still think I did worse than my prelims. Moreover, during prelims, the chinese oral examiner was famous for being lenient with marks.
Think I really have to score the impossible that is 40/40 for composition, 20/20 for listening and above 82 for paper 2 in order to get an A* for chinese. Or. Score 90/90 for paper 2 which is literally un-achieveable which MT said. I'm flustered for Chinese.
For english, I jumped out of the hall after I had the oral. I told myself I had to do well for english since I did not do well for chinese. Unfortunately, I still stammered a little for reading. For picture, I'll rate myself 9. I had a little messy organisation and I did not use any good phrases. However, I felt proud with my PRs.
I was flabbergasted with the Conversation. It was really unexpected. However, I slashed my way through. I made the teachers laugh and they looked contented with my performance. I did not have any prompts at all.
I'll rate my overall performance for this oral 28/30. Still felt a little outraged with my performance. I aimed for a 30. However, my mum always told me not to always underestimate my abilities. She comforted me and said I was always a perfectionist.
I think I really have to score well for my other components. Hope that Wk will not be so flustered and worried for the scar. Take care!
Gtg.
For chinese, mine was on the bus-stop. My reading became imperfect with a stutter at the last word. I felt extremely incensed. For picture and conversation, I think I did rather ok. The most unforgivable part is that I actually tried to remember some good phrases before the chinese oral and I didn't used them at all. Those phrases were useable in that particular situation. I was too carried away when I talked.
Both chinese teachers gave a look that was very austere. It literally stated: You are not going to score well. It was really explicitly stated on one of the teacher's face. Many tested by the particular teacher agreed. I was pressurized by her look. I'll rate my chinese oral performance rather bad. My mum told me not to be pessimistic but I still think I did worse than my prelims. Moreover, during prelims, the chinese oral examiner was famous for being lenient with marks.
Think I really have to score the impossible that is 40/40 for composition, 20/20 for listening and above 82 for paper 2 in order to get an A* for chinese. Or. Score 90/90 for paper 2 which is literally un-achieveable which MT said. I'm flustered for Chinese.
For english, I jumped out of the hall after I had the oral. I told myself I had to do well for english since I did not do well for chinese. Unfortunately, I still stammered a little for reading. For picture, I'll rate myself 9. I had a little messy organisation and I did not use any good phrases. However, I felt proud with my PRs.
I was flabbergasted with the Conversation. It was really unexpected. However, I slashed my way through. I made the teachers laugh and they looked contented with my performance. I did not have any prompts at all.
I'll rate my overall performance for this oral 28/30. Still felt a little outraged with my performance. I aimed for a 30. However, my mum always told me not to always underestimate my abilities. She comforted me and said I was always a perfectionist.
I think I really have to score well for my other components. Hope that Wk will not be so flustered and worried for the scar. Take care!
Gtg.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home