Thursday, August 28, 2008

Teacher's day

I would consider today as one of the most memorable teacher's day I had ever had. The performance in the hall was not done to expectations, I would say. I'm not being harsh but the performances of previous years were done much better. The dances were choreographed well. The rap was also superb. Perhaps, they could do it without repetitions for the chorus. It's kind of 'stale'. But, I just love the part where Vignesh will stop just to drink a sip of water. It was great humour.

The 'party' we had in class was rather rush-y and squeezy. Perhaps the venue can be bigger and more spacious? Joel Sim and Andrew Kong's videos were inspiring and I think both were based on morals&love. They were well-done. The skipping challenge was interacting and funn. However, I think the videos and the skipping challenge can be more well-planned and organized.

Here, wishing a HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!


Btw, GOSH! I lost to the 4th in place by 1 mark. -.- Indeed, the competition is tough. Following the trend, my marks have been down up down. Hope that it will follow the trend and up

Analysis:

2007 SA2 - 2008 CA1 Down
2008 CA1 - 2008 SA1 Up
2008 SA1 - 2008 Prelims Down
2008 Prelims - 2008 PSLE ???

35 more days to PSLE. We counted down from the very 100th day. Time seems to pass so fast. Hope to be at my max in Term 4. Fortunately, I have already overcome the 'computer hurdle'. That was since a few months ago. Now, I am having trouble with the 'television hurdle'. I dunno why I have been so engrossed into watching Animal Planet, History Channel, Discovery Channel and National Geographic. Seems like I have to abstain from watching television from now. 1 more month and I will be back, television. xD

Ok. That's all for today. Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home