Conversion
Hey, I'm back. I've figured out that somehow the formula for the conversion of the PSLE score is not multiply 0.7.
Taking if the person has scored 400. Multiply it by 0.7 and you will get 280. The top scorer of the previous year has proven the theory of 'multiply 0.7' wrong by having a 294. If she got the score 294 by the theory of 'multiply 0.7':
294 divide by 7 = 42
42 multiply by 10 = 420
That means that she got a total of 420 which is impossible as the maximum for each subject is only 100. Another way is to:
294 multiply by 10 = 2940
2940 divide by 7 = 420
The answer is still the same of 420.
Thus, I am pretty sure it is not to multiply it by 0.7. Even if it is to stay prudent, I think it is ridiculous to have a score of 420 where the maximum is only 400.
That's all. Sorry if it has confused you with all the technical terms. Correct me in the Cbox if I had done any calculation wrongly. Thanks. Bye.
Taking if the person has scored 400. Multiply it by 0.7 and you will get 280. The top scorer of the previous year has proven the theory of 'multiply 0.7' wrong by having a 294. If she got the score 294 by the theory of 'multiply 0.7':
294 divide by 7 = 42
42 multiply by 10 = 420
That means that she got a total of 420 which is impossible as the maximum for each subject is only 100. Another way is to:
294 multiply by 10 = 2940
2940 divide by 7 = 420
The answer is still the same of 420.
Thus, I am pretty sure it is not to multiply it by 0.7. Even if it is to stay prudent, I think it is ridiculous to have a score of 420 where the maximum is only 400.
That's all. Sorry if it has confused you with all the technical terms. Correct me in the Cbox if I had done any calculation wrongly. Thanks. Bye.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home