Friday, October 31, 2008

Un-tagboarded.

You can close this window now if you want. You are just indespicable. Trying to act cool and gangster, sorry to me you are not. Resorting to a physical action to me, is a cowardly act. To you, I am that weak? Sorry. To me, I am not. Ironically, I don't see you do this to any of your friends. You are just detestable and I don't see anything that I admire.

I am not complaining. However, I treat this as an online diary. Moreover, I don't see that you can be saved anymore. Your personality is not even worthed a penny. I don't even think anyone even wants to help you anymore. You are just a freaking person that does not deserve what you have.

I did not retailiate because I knew, it will be wrong. However, it was not physical pain that I cried, is that the emotional pain. Even if I retailiated, you will never change. For good. It will be good if that witnesses can keep silent of this. Your personality is nothing I will want to even see. NOTHING.

I bet you don't even feel remorseful for the things you did. Even for what you did to me. Me, remaining silent does not mean you can do it again. Your authoratative behaviour is just unacceptable. Who do you think you are even to order me on things that are out of your control? You are just out of hand already. Always depending on others. Selfish. I don't even see a bit of selfless-ness in you.

I was trying to accept you. I was beginning to. But you failed yourself again.

You can take this to heart or not. I don't care. However, this is not to speak bad about you to people. I am just writing out what I feel. Don't like it? Close this window. Immediately. I am not all out to let people around you dislike you or what. This is only my feelings. I posted it ONLY to not bottle up my feelings. I've said, I am taking this post as an online diary. It is bad to bottle it up. I am trying to set it free.

You can start hating me or what so ever. But, I don't care. However, do not come and start beating me up. I do believe that to forgive is divine. I can only accept : Sorry. Do it or not, it is up to you. You know who you are.

Other readers, you can stop worrying about me, I am perfectly fine. After venting everything out on posting, I feel much much much better. My feelings about myself is optimistic. So you don't need to bother about me. I do hope that you can not mention about this post or the incident. This blockquoted part is only for expressing my feelings as an online diary and to give a note to the person(Apology) and you all out there(Don't worry about me).

I wish to forget about this incident.


I deleted the tagboard as I didn't see the main purpose of it anyway. Based on what I know, there are still many of you out there reading my posts, however, the cbox is still empty. I asked around and many of you are still reading my posts! Yea, thank you for your support. :X Sounds wierd.

Finally manually patched my game. Hahaha~~! I feel like I am a IT Pro sehh.. WEE~~! lol; I am boasting. :X It is complicated ok, to patch it manually.

The new version of the game is lag! With new interfaces and animations, the game has turned very laggy. Now, they even have your character's face beside your name when you play. It has turned much much much more fun with the new things. MWAHAHAHA!

Ok. I think I am done for today. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home