All coming to an end
All came to an end yesterday. All the hard work, goals and primary school all came to an end.
Throughout this journey, we learnt how to learn smartly, of course, with habits of mind. The achievement I had could not be possible without earnest work and strategies.
We became more mature and sensible in our thinking and actions. We gained friends around us. The support they give is priceless and unmeasurable. Throughout the whole journey, we stayed together as one class through thick and thin.
Our dedicated teachers spent their precious time not to only instill knowledge in us, but also important values and principles.
I learnt to set goals, and most importantly,you reap what you sow.All of us are treated with equality by God. That is why you reap what you sow. Now, I strongly believe in this phrase.
I know how to accept failure and try continuously until I succeed. All are only possible because I learnt how to be resourceful and know to monitor myself.
I know to treat myself fairly. I know that all work no play makes Jack a dull boy. I know how to forgive and forget. I made many trustworthy friends that I can never forget.
I know this isn't an end; But, a new beginning of a race. I bring the things I learnt in the previous race into this new one.
Good luck in choosing your schools. (:
Throughout this journey, we learnt how to learn smartly, of course, with habits of mind. The achievement I had could not be possible without earnest work and strategies.
We became more mature and sensible in our thinking and actions. We gained friends around us. The support they give is priceless and unmeasurable. Throughout the whole journey, we stayed together as one class through thick and thin.
Our dedicated teachers spent their precious time not to only instill knowledge in us, but also important values and principles.
I learnt to set goals, and most importantly,you reap what you sow.All of us are treated with equality by God. That is why you reap what you sow. Now, I strongly believe in this phrase.
Well, I proved myself wrong by scoring a stunning 271. It broke my estimation by 10-20 marks. Refer to my previous post please. EFFORT REALLY PAYS OFF. I guessed it was really tears of joy. It finally understood the meaning of uncontrollable tears.
I know how to accept failure and try continuously until I succeed. All are only possible because I learnt how to be resourceful and know to monitor myself.
I know to treat myself fairly. I know that all work no play makes Jack a dull boy. I know how to forgive and forget. I made many trustworthy friends that I can never forget.
I know this isn't an end; But, a new beginning of a race. I bring the things I learnt in the previous race into this new one.
Good luck in choosing your schools. (:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home