Second last day of Primary School
Argh. Second last day of primary school. Didn't notice that time passed so fast. Did you? I still remember the time when I first met Mr.Teo. It was just like a few seconds ago. However, it has been 4 years already. I guess tomorrow will be a very sentimental day. I'll be the offical last day of teachings (?) from them.
I remember the time I first read to Mr.Teo. He was so damn impressed la (: Self-praise is an international disgrace. :X Adapted from ALEXIA. His facial expression went woohoo~. His eyes grew big and the mouth was drawing in large gulps of air.
Well, today was quite sentimental too eh? Bury all the grudges! Or rather the hatchet? Haha. Tomorrow let's see what happens. I think it's gonna be etched in my memory. Alexia, SNAP SNAP SNAP! You know what I mean right since you wanted it?
Ooh. Oh yea. I changed my phone to a touchy touchy phone, in other words, a touch screen LG phone. No fret! I did not change my handphone number. The recent McDonalds advertisement is funny! Where's my Ronaldo Signature? LOL!
Going out to watch Madagascar 2 tomorrow. YAYYY~~!
JIAYOU ALEXIA ON CSS ON SAT! ALL THE BEST!
I'm done for today. Bye~~
I remember the time I first read to Mr.Teo. He was so damn impressed la (: Self-praise is an international disgrace. :X Adapted from ALEXIA. His facial expression went woohoo~. His eyes grew big and the mouth was drawing in large gulps of air.
Well, today was quite sentimental too eh? Bury all the grudges! Or rather the hatchet? Haha. Tomorrow let's see what happens. I think it's gonna be etched in my memory. Alexia, SNAP SNAP SNAP! You know what I mean right since you wanted it?
Ooh. Oh yea. I changed my phone to a touchy touchy phone, in other words, a touch screen LG phone. No fret! I did not change my handphone number. The recent McDonalds advertisement is funny! Where's my Ronaldo Signature? LOL!
Going out to watch Madagascar 2 tomorrow. YAYYY~~!
JIAYOU ALEXIA ON CSS ON SAT! ALL THE BEST!
I'm done for today. Bye~~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home