bowling!
Have been detached from the blogging realm recently. I went facebook-ing! Just started :D I lazy go see around other people's blog yeah? Andandand, I've been watching a show 'Bu Liang Xiao Hua' online for the past few days. I'm at episode 7 now!
My Mum's friend got me a Mathematics Assessment Book for Secondary 1. Cos', her daughter is going Sec 3 next year and she found this oh-so-new book that she does not need anymore! She also found a writing guide for me! Or rather if you don't understand 'writing guide', it is a guide for situational writing.
Looked through the mathematics assessment book and I have one conclusion. I have loads of catching up to do. Although I have foundation in using algebra, their algebra is seriously confusing. O.O
ROAR! How I wait for next year to come! I don't wanna stay at home anymore! Hais. Still have to wait!
Going bowling with Josiah and friends later. After a few attempts previously with a few friends, I have clearly and apparently noticed that I can't bowl! !$!@%!!@%&*&*!!!! I must find a time to call my Mum to teach me. xD Well, I've been playing bowling online and I keep striking and sparing. Why can't the reality and the virtual be the same? xD Imagine: Pokemons walking on the streets. xD I know I am childish alright but that has been my dream since young. :D
So later, I hope I can do much much much better! xD Yeah, hope...
Got to go prepare. BYE!
My Mum's friend got me a Mathematics Assessment Book for Secondary 1. Cos', her daughter is going Sec 3 next year and she found this oh-so-new book that she does not need anymore! She also found a writing guide for me! Or rather if you don't understand 'writing guide', it is a guide for situational writing.
Looked through the mathematics assessment book and I have one conclusion. I have loads of catching up to do. Although I have foundation in using algebra, their algebra is seriously confusing. O.O
Example of a question from that particular book:
Given that -6 < x < 5 and -8 < y < 7, find the largest possible value of x/y (X divide by Y).
How stupid can I get? :D I looked at the answer and still can't figure out. O.O
Answer: 6. (Assumed that x is -6 and y is -1 to get the largest possible value). ZOMG! I can't do it!
My Mum says it is trial and error. Is it?
ROAR! How I wait for next year to come! I don't wanna stay at home anymore! Hais. Still have to wait!
Going bowling with Josiah and friends later. After a few attempts previously with a few friends, I have clearly and apparently noticed that I can't bowl! !$!@%!!@%&*&*!!!! I must find a time to call my Mum to teach me. xD Well, I've been playing bowling online and I keep striking and sparing. Why can't the reality and the virtual be the same? xD Imagine: Pokemons walking on the streets. xD I know I am childish alright but that has been my dream since young. :D
So later, I hope I can do much much much better! xD Yeah, hope...
Got to go prepare. BYE!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home