Saturday, December 27, 2008

Dance practice again.

Hello. I'm back. Did some camwhoring in the late afternoon today. Alexia was laughing heartily at my 'Bite You' photo. Lol. One of my products is the photo on the left. <<<.

Guess what? I learnt another word for living room. It's called parlor. But I'm not sure is there any difference between parlor and living room. Anyway, I've found a metaphor that I found rather good in A Gathering Light.

Abby is a sprigged dress that has been washed and turned wrong side out to dry, with all its colours hidden.


Did my dance practice today. T.T They called me recently and told me we need to perform that dance item again on 31 December for a General Meeting. I totally dislike applying make-up.

I am sooo looking forward to my first day in school. I believe it will be wacky day. Anyway, Alexia looks super boney in her nurse uniform. Ben, continue your endless fun with Bidisha. (:

I've just finished Chapter 5 of my Chemistry book. And, I have also just figured out that many schools are not starting triple-science yet. :O Many of them are using single-science.(Triple-science as in Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Single-science as in only studying Science as one subject and not dividing it into the three-Biology, Chemistry and Physics.) Hais.

Alright. I think that is all.

5 Comments:

Blogger **Carpe diem** said...

This word "camwhoring" sounds real crude. U know why,right? Any other more appropriate word to describe your activity or perhaps just describe instead of using the name.
Btw, are you using the right word in the first place? Just wondering.

December 28, 2008 at 1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so going to dig your eyes out if you continue to read your secondary 1 books man >:D Hahahahhahahahahahahaha.

December 28, 2008 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger [XiiaoTam] said...

haha...How come guys need to apply make up? so weird.. XD I wonder how you look like with make up.. *imagines Melvin applying make-up* haha... XD

December 28, 2008 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Aisyah said...

Hey Melvin!! JUNIOR. Haha, I have so many seniors, I forget I am a senior myself :P Haha. Whoa whoa. RI, I see? Hmmmm.

Haha, I do not know Alexia, but I guess she'll be the familiar face out of the Sec 1 crowd next year? I'll see. :P

And. She'll get used to the uniform. o_o I got over it sooner or later.

Linked! And good luck for secondary school :)

December 28, 2008 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Melvin said...

Emmm. Camwhoring is a word kind of being used by youngsters these days which we purely mean taking random and funky snapshots of people of yourself. Sorry if it lead to any misconception. O.O . It doesn't fulfil its true meaning in the dictionary. I'll try to use less awkward words like this. :D

Hey, Aisyah! Thanks! :D

December 29, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home