The anticipation of the official moment
I have just dropped my withdrawal form at the General Office.
So, it's decided already yeah? I'm now waiting impatiently for the approval. I'm wondering how Farah and Ya Rui can manage it so well. However, I still have to turn up for my lessons until the management nod their heads. Tomorrow is counters test. Hope I can get the approval before CA1.
I have a strong sense that my classmates are going to follow the trend after I leaded the way. HAHA.
SYF auditions are coming this Sat! Aww. I just joined for that few weeks! I have to memorise two songs- the set piece and one choice piece. That choice piece is literally like memorising the arrangement of all the words in the dictionary. The piece is just three foreign words that are being repeated over and over and over again throughout the song, sung in different tunes.
The set piece's beat is screwed. 7/8 in one bar! It is hard to get the beat right. What's more? It consists mostly of flats and sharps. I'll be superhero if I complete these songs during the audition and get pass. D: Let's just hope for the best!
Latest Update:
Current Favourite Subject: English! :D
Current Most Disliked Subject: Geography and Science.
So that's all!
So, it's decided already yeah? I'm now waiting impatiently for the approval. I'm wondering how Farah and Ya Rui can manage it so well. However, I still have to turn up for my lessons until the management nod their heads. Tomorrow is counters test. Hope I can get the approval before CA1.
I have a strong sense that my classmates are going to follow the trend after I leaded the way. HAHA.
SYF auditions are coming this Sat! Aww. I just joined for that few weeks! I have to memorise two songs- the set piece and one choice piece. That choice piece is literally like memorising the arrangement of all the words in the dictionary. The piece is just three foreign words that are being repeated over and over and over again throughout the song, sung in different tunes.
The set piece's beat is screwed. 7/8 in one bar! It is hard to get the beat right. What's more? It consists mostly of flats and sharps. I'll be superhero if I complete these songs during the audition and get pass. D: Let's just hope for the best!
Latest Update:
Current Favourite Subject: English! :D
Current Most Disliked Subject: Geography and Science.
So that's all!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home