Friday, February 13, 2009

Can life get anymore worse?

Can life get anymore worse? Yes.

A day free for me is absolutely a miracle! Of course, I haven't experience that, yet. I kinda feel cheating getting into RI. Lols. My friend wants to transfer to HCI already. I'm beginning to see the real negative points of RI. T.T. Alright, 3 of my teachers are on maternity leave and they just replace them with young RI alumni to teach. And that's not only my class, the whole level!

What's more? I'm having 4 projects at once! To make matters worse, all are being assessed. I just figured out that Japanese is included in my overall results of the year. I was utterly dumbfounded.

There's training for choir tomorrow! Unfortunately, we are going to learn the SYF set piece tomorrow. It's super hard. D: We have to figure out the notes by ourselves. What's more? The conductor is strict and stern.

I'm afraid one day I will be unable to cope anymore. D: . RI literally fill up the whole week up for you. Trails, lectures and meetings. It locks up your afternoon freedom. D: .

I just heard that during the level briefing for parents, one parent voiced out that his/her son's class was almost being taught fully by relief teachers. Then the principal said that she had only been took on this post for 2 months and was not sure. So, she called the vice-principal. The vice-principal wanted the parent to meet him after the briefing to ask for what class. Aiyooooo.

Oh my, so good news now! I didn't screw up my Science Practical Test! YAY! 21/23! Grats to WeiKang for Practical!

Just here to update that I'm still jumping and breathing! Have to rush compo already. BYE!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have 4 projects at once, I have 5 - 7 xD. LOL. All graded assignment? O:

February 14, 2009 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

who ask you study so hard then now so tough alrd :P
kidding lah.. hahaa!
i got read what..
is i never comment for that post and that you sledom update also lor :(

February 14, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home