Raffles Voices
I think I'm gonna drop Japanese.
It's hard to squeeze out time for revision. D: I take soooo much time to revise. I can't revise on weekdays cos' I'm coming home late. The remaining time I after I come home is reserved for homework. What's left are my weekends. Revising for it takes up 70-80% of my time. Projects and tests are coming right in my face. Shall I endure it for a little more? Hais. My CCA is until 7.30pm. Is it possible to squeeze out a little more time...
Anyway, today's release for CCA results! It was somehow expected anyway. :D Weikang, it's fated for you and me. Haha. So, SYF's this year. Hope I can get in! :D
Short post. Have to run.
It's hard to squeeze out time for revision. D: I take soooo much time to revise. I can't revise on weekdays cos' I'm coming home late. The remaining time I after I come home is reserved for homework. What's left are my weekends. Revising for it takes up 70-80% of my time. Projects and tests are coming right in my face. Shall I endure it for a little more? Hais. My CCA is until 7.30pm. Is it possible to squeeze out a little more time...
Anyway, today's release for CCA results! It was somehow expected anyway. :D Weikang, it's fated for you and me. Haha. So, SYF's this year. Hope I can get in! :D
Short post. Have to run.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home