GPA-Term1
So, I've been moving in and out (between wordpress and blogger). Alright, I've just changed the blogskin of this blog. It's my first time using a skin I designed myself. And if you're wondering, yes, it's me (the image above). I know I ain't good model, so, I kinda artistically censored my face. Haha. The previous version could see see my fuzzy face. :D
Got my reference for layout from this skin.

(Click image for larger view)
Anyway, I've just got back my overall GPA for term 1. 3.67 I was expecting 3.6 you see. Didn't expect to be 2nd in class, with the first having 3.73. Weew. Competition is tight.
Guess what? My pathetic form teacher (he probably don't even know me) just wrote a 'Melvin' for my comments. Gonna haggle for some comments on Monday. :B
I can clearly and proudly declare I'm addicted to choir music. Hehe. I'm still kinda disappointed with Gold. I'm yearning for the next choir practice already. I'm incredibly weird, hahs.
Got my reference for layout from this skin.

(Click image for larger view)
Anyway, I've just got back my overall GPA for term 1. 3.67 I was expecting 3.6 you see. Didn't expect to be 2nd in class, with the first having 3.73. Weew. Competition is tight.
Guess what? My pathetic form teacher (he probably don't even know me) just wrote a 'Melvin' for my comments. Gonna haggle for some comments on Monday. :B
I can clearly and proudly declare I'm addicted to choir music. Hehe. I'm still kinda disappointed with Gold. I'm yearning for the next choir practice already. I'm incredibly weird, hahs.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home