Saturday, April 25, 2009

NAPFA

What are you going to do if the monster came? A reply by a 3 year old kid.



Daughter: I'm going to kick his ass.

...

Daughter: But he's gonna kick MY ass.

LOLOLOL.

Having some awful muscle ache now. It was NAPFA yesterday.

Shuttle Run - 10.8 seconds
Sit-ups - 35 (WHAT?!)
Inclined Pull-ups - 23 (WHAT?!)
Standing Broad Jump - 178cm (WHAT?!)
Sit and Reach - 43cm

Adding up all my points. (wait)

4 + 3 + 4 + 3 + 5 = 19

In order to get gold, I'll need to have 21 points, including the fact that I didn't get below 3 points for all.

Theoretically, I'll need to get 3 for my 2.4 km in order to get gold. I'm having a premonition that I'm going to fail 2.4km which is in 2 weeks time.

My muscle is still aching, with lots of phlegm stuck like super glue in my throat. I'm wondering what will happen on Monday (choir) and the Concert (Thursday).

Raffles Players (Drama Club) got Silver this year after getting GoldwHonours last SYF. RI is seriously losing a lot this year. We lost a lot of sporting matches. And this SYF?

CO - Silver
Malay Dance - Silver
Raffles Players - Silver
Chinese Drama- Gold
Raffles Voices - Gold
Military Band - Silver
String Ensemble - ?
Guitar Ensemble - ?

Clearly visible, if either of the remaining groups don't get GwH, we're breaking history. Then all the SYF groups will be in the Great Depression. :O

Jiayous.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

(Posted last midnight)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home