Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Prize-Giving Ceremony

It's an annual event. A grand one in RI. The Prize-Giving Ceremony.

Getting top for one subject is hard enough, what about two or even three? Some people awed me by topping four subjects. That is as awesome as being able to sneeze without shutting your eyes. This feeling is much amplified when you are in RI, where talents gather.

I have to be like them :O

I'm considering taking up Computer Elective Programme when I'm in upper secondary. Sounds and looks cool enough to appeal to me. Hehe.

Shall work hard for topping. There's Geography open-book assignment in school tomorrow. 20% of CA. I'm feeling motivated again. Yes, I can feel it surging through me now. :D

PS Just wondering, what are the 'O' levels secondary one doing now? I've just finished enzymes for biology. Doing algebra for maths. Plate tectonics in geography. I've no proper syllabus for English.

PPS I'm probably uploading my Computer Studies project up here. :O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home