Friday, April 24, 2009

Scarlet blush.

Oh yeah, just to update a thing that happened a few days ago. I didn't mention it in the previous post.

I took the train in the morning to school from Simei to Bishan. Only when I reached Bishan then I realized (myself) that my pants weren't zipped.

*Screams*

Anw, watching movie together with Alexia was fun. RGS girls(sitting behind us) were screaming insanely at Zac Efron. I think Alexia wasn't concentrating on the plot but drooling at him. Hehe. Especially the first scene.

Everyone went 'hais' when Zac Efron turned back 35. Haha. 17 again was relatively good for a laugh.

I went to Alexia's house after watching the movie. U.B.E.R.C.O.O.L. She has a private lift and her apartment is double storey. The toilets are so nice (luxurious) too. She has three air-cons in a single living room. O.O

Her mother bought a snackers (from KFC) for me and Alexia kept kouping my fries. Her mother was asking me whether I wanted coke and all those...you know. Alexia was literally whispering, "You better not say yes or you want it." I didn't have any freedom of speech at her house.

Demanded her to bring me to MRT after that since her house was relatively not near the MRT.

I just received the news that I'm having a concert on Thursday and that the choir is performing the three competition pieces. I've been gobbling down spicy/fried stuffs and now my throat is in an awful shape. Goshhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home