Tuesday, May 5, 2009

BREATH

Update



This is the set piece for syf for secondary schools this year. This is of course the version without bass and tenor since it's nanyang girls. And please look at 1:54 (at the conductor). Her actions are super funny at that point of time.


AISEH LEH. I feel like a roti-prata now. Those kind of feeling that all exams are coming?

Essay - Friday
Science - Thursday
Chinese Compo - Next Monday
Maths - Next week
Oral/English (Storytelling) - Next Monday

I haven't revise for all. Cheers for me. Okay, probably not for maths since I've revised it on the train. But I still feel dreadful for maths. And for essay? Hey, I haven't written before an essay and now there's an essay exam? What about a chinese compo? I've been kinda failing for chinese compo this year. We start to write about people and happy stuffs, those that don't have anti-climax. You know that I don't excel in anti-climax stories right? So, I'll have to be mad for this. Oral, we will have to memorise one story of our own which I have not even figured what story am I doing. Science? There's so much to squeeze inside this scrawny brain of mine. :O

I'm feeling sticky now. Probably cos' my brain is squeezing the juices out of me. Naahhs. Speaking of sticky, 2.4km on Friday. Yea baby, all come at once.

ALEXIA, COM'ON PREPARE THE C- THING FOR ME ALREADY!

PS NO GWH FOR RI THIS YEAR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home