Monday, May 11, 2009

How much did you screw out your primary school life?

Quiz, from Alexia. :D

How much of your primary school life did you screw up? :P

[ ] Gotten detention.
[ ] Gotten your phone taken away in class. (Nahs. I'm guai alright. My phone rang once in a composition workshop when I was p2 or p3 and I got so pissed off cos' I thought my father sent me that message. The message was sent to the wrong person (me). -.-)
[ ] Gotten suspended. (How could I? :P)
[ ] Gotten caught chewing gum. (Brought, but didn't eat)
[ ] Gotten caught cheating on a test. (p1 was caught talking to a friend about non-related art stuff in exam :X i still did cheat before :P)
Total: 0 (YEAH BABY!)
[ ] Arrived late to class more than 5 times.
[x] Didn’t do homework over 5 times.(God knows what kind of angel you are if you manage to keep this not crossed xD)
[ ] Turned at least 3 projects in late(Hoho)
[ ] Missed school cause you felt like it. (Eh, how I hope I could give fake MCs!)
[ ] Laughed so loud you got kicked out of class.(Got scolded but not kicked out of class)
Total : 1 (BWAHAHA)
[x] Got your mom / dad etc. to get you out of school. (OMG, I PEED IN MY PANTS T.T)
[ ] Texted people during class. (I'm so guai. HUHUH!))
[x] Passed notes.(It's cool having secret conversation, in p3 and p4 O: )
[x] Threw stuff across the room.(ALEXIA. I GOT SCREWED BY MC FOR THROWING TISSUE PAPER TO YOU. T.T)
[x] Laughed at the teacher. (MWAHAHA)
Total : 4
[ ] Pulled down the Fire Alarm. (I won't. I'll just set fire if I really hate school xD)
[x] Went on Myspace , Facebook , Xanga , etc. on the computer at school.(Oh yeah, blogging. Special permission from MC. HAHA.)
[x] Took Pictures during school hours.(OOH. Last few days of school)
[ ] Called someone during School hours. (Who to call when you have your friends in school? :D MAKE SENSE LEH!)
[ ] Listened to an iPod , CD , etc... During class. (No material to listen to. -.-)
Total : 2
[ ] Threw something at the teacher (I would have been double-screwed :D)
[x] Went outside the classroom without permission. (Not scolded. Hoho.)
[x] Broke the dress code. (Semi-ankle socks counted. HAHA. Loose leh!)
[ ] Failed a class. (Wasn't given the chance to :B)
[x] Ate food during class. (Maths Olympiad was just another lunch break. Woots.)
Total : 3
[x] Gotten a call from school. (Mrs.Wee?)
[ ] Couldn’t go on a field trip cause you behaved badly. (HOW COULD I? FIELD TRIP IS THE MOST IMPORTANT SCHOOLING DAY ALRIGHT! xP)
[x] Didn’t take your stuff to school. (TRADITION IN 6A ALREADY)
[ ] Gotten a detention and didn't go.
[ ] Stuck up your middle finger at a teacher when they were not looking. (I'll be betrayed by Darryl, Aliff, Andrew Kong, Brandon or Yu Jin if I did so. :B)
[x] Cursed during class loud enough so the teacher could hear. (OMG. MR TEO! HAHA. HE'LL COME SQUEEZING MY CHEEKS)
Total : 3
[ ] Faked your parents signature (Too hard. I'll just let them sign when they are super sleepy. :D)
[ ] Slept in class. (Nope. I was mentally unconscious. I was nearly falling asleep :X Of cos' that only happened when I slept late)
[ ] Cursed at a teacher to their face. (WHO DARES? :B)
[x] Copied homework. (Somehow...)
Total: 1
Find the total of the scores:14 Multiply it by 3: I screwed 42% of my primary school life. YEAH.

Now pass this quiz to 5 of your friends: Anyone can just pick this up alright?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home