Unknown facebook friends.
Back from MIA-ING.
Last exam of the week, today! Woohoo.
My philosophy test was supposed to be today but was postponed because of health check-up. I woke up at 5am just to study my philosophy test + oral(storytelling)!
Just some results.
Science quiz - 23/25
Maths CCT - 27/30
Essay - B/A
Wasn't very confident with my history test, science practical and chinese compo. I have a strong instinct that I'm gonna 离题 for it.
I hate people who add me on facebook just for the mere mutual friends we have. T.T I don't know them. Some may be CKPS juniors, however, I don't even know them!

Click for larger view.
Sorry for the random brush spamming. Hohoo. Just trying out some new stuffs. :D
See, so many add me just for the sake of mutual friends when I don't even know them!
So ppl who I don't know, please do not add me on facebook. If you want me to add you, get me to know you first. :D
Last exam of the week, today! Woohoo.
My philosophy test was supposed to be today but was postponed because of health check-up. I woke up at 5am just to study my philosophy test + oral(storytelling)!
Just some results.
Science quiz - 23/25
Maths CCT - 27/30
Essay - B/A
Wasn't very confident with my history test, science practical and chinese compo. I have a strong instinct that I'm gonna 离题 for it.
I hate people who add me on facebook just for the mere mutual friends we have. T.T I don't know them. Some may be CKPS juniors, however, I don't even know them!

Click for larger view.
Sorry for the random brush spamming. Hohoo. Just trying out some new stuffs. :D
See, so many add me just for the sake of mutual friends when I don't even know them!
So ppl who I don't know, please do not add me on facebook. If you want me to add you, get me to know you first. :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home