Cbox
Mood: 也犯错误也犯错误也犯错误 (Lyrics)
Song: 宝莲灯 Theme Song
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing interesting to blog about :P
Anyway, just came back to get your attention to realize the stupid presence of my cbox, if only you haven't realized. :D
Just click 'BOMBS' that is clearly above in bright pink.
I have just discovered that quite a few people didn't manage to find my cbox, like YaRui and Yenping.
AND ZXOMG MY KARMA WENT DOWN. ):::::
AND ZXOMG I WOKE UP AT 4PM TODAY ):::::
What movie is nice to watch. Hmm.
Song: 宝莲灯 Theme Song
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing interesting to blog about :P
Anyway, just came back to get your attention to realize the stupid presence of my cbox, if only you haven't realized. :D
Just click 'BOMBS' that is clearly above in bright pink.
I have just discovered that quite a few people didn't manage to find my cbox, like YaRui and Yenping.
AND ZXOMG MY KARMA WENT DOWN. ):::::
AND ZXOMG I WOKE UP AT 4PM TODAY ):::::
What movie is nice to watch. Hmm.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home