Purple and Circle Line.
After meeting today, went to take the brand new Circle Line to Serangoon, then took the Purple line to Sengkang, then took LRT to Farmway. I went to swim with family. (:
I just realised how sophisticated and wonderful our transport system is. They totally made the Circle Line stations look uber cool.
Though there's a long passage to the Circle Line station from the Purple/Green/Red Line station, they can build a flat escalator for you, just like the one in the airport. Everything shoots the pungent gas of paint, a sign of newly built. Ahh.
The train is new too, with a brand new modern design. But I was feeling that the capacity has gotten smaller, hasn't it? I think it's my first time in my life to take the Purple Line. Uhhuh, yes. 井底之蛙. The stations look new too! The train says both the English and Chinese names. That's very different from the Green and Red Line that we take.
I hear the Simei's MRT station is super old already. Since there's going to be a university built near Expo, the government had already said that Simei is going to be an important interchange for the students. I guess that they are going to link Simei with some other random lines too.
LRT is small but very much complicated. I nearly had my brain juices spurting out (but didn't) trying to figure out the direction it goes. It's difficult to explain. You'll have to take it yourself. (:
Through this journey, I was particularly fascinated with how the angmoh accent pronounced each station. xD
The Anchorvale Recreation Center's swimming complex is slightly inferior to Wild Wild Wet. The slide there is humongous. I definitely hate the feeling of water rushing like hungry alligators into your nose. Someone better make a thing that will prevent that from happening. One time sitting on it, I have blue-black already. My brother and brother-in-law when down with me at the same time (the were four of the same one). My elder sister told us that we were noisy when coming down. HAHA. Eh, pain eh!
Some time, you all should go and try. Both the MRTs and the swimming complex.
I just realised how sophisticated and wonderful our transport system is. They totally made the Circle Line stations look uber cool.
Though there's a long passage to the Circle Line station from the Purple/Green/Red Line station, they can build a flat escalator for you, just like the one in the airport. Everything shoots the pungent gas of paint, a sign of newly built. Ahh.
The train is new too, with a brand new modern design. But I was feeling that the capacity has gotten smaller, hasn't it? I think it's my first time in my life to take the Purple Line. Uhhuh, yes. 井底之蛙. The stations look new too! The train says both the English and Chinese names. That's very different from the Green and Red Line that we take.
I hear the Simei's MRT station is super old already. Since there's going to be a university built near Expo, the government had already said that Simei is going to be an important interchange for the students. I guess that they are going to link Simei with some other random lines too.
LRT is small but very much complicated. I nearly had my brain juices spurting out (but didn't) trying to figure out the direction it goes. It's difficult to explain. You'll have to take it yourself. (:
Through this journey, I was particularly fascinated with how the angmoh accent pronounced each station. xD
The Anchorvale Recreation Center's swimming complex is slightly inferior to Wild Wild Wet. The slide there is humongous. I definitely hate the feeling of water rushing like hungry alligators into your nose. Someone better make a thing that will prevent that from happening. One time sitting on it, I have blue-black already. My brother and brother-in-law when down with me at the same time (the were four of the same one). My elder sister told us that we were noisy when coming down. HAHA. Eh, pain eh!
Some time, you all should go and try. Both the MRTs and the swimming complex.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home