Pastamaniac
Song: White Horse - Taylor Swift
Mood: Sian uh.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Today is the last day of the nomination of prefects. I literally turned down the people who wanted to nominate me. In the class, I am the minor few who doesn't have a leadership role such as a rep. I wanted the rare and tranquil mind that prefect duties could not provide. I couldn't immediately accept myself into the realm of literal chaos. Probably next year or secondary 3 bahs. Moreover, I didn't want to have an interview. :P
After handing up our considerably large history project, went to pastamania with a few friends. Discovered that I was not given discount too although I had shown the priviledge card. I only realised it after finishing my meal. I was returned $1.10. Woohoo, can go buy drinks from vending machine. (:
The four of us all disliked pineapple. But two of them ordered Haiwaiian, just to realise that they could've ordered without pineapple. So..this was what we came up with a few bottles of cheese and pepper and some sauce from my chicken bolognese.
(Click to have an enlarged view)

Our new cuisine. Haha.

My finished meal. (:
Oh yeah, we were intending to test the integrity of the waitress. So we left a Malaysian 10 cents on the table and left. The waiter picked it up and passed it to the manager. Haha. Wanted to take a film of it, but it was rather obvious.
Oh. And yesterday, I was told to win consolation prize for 作文比赛 for Secondary one and two category. How can a 37/50 composition get a prize seh? -.- So, I was totally stunned when the teacher announced. :P
And it's finally the weekend woohoo!
Mood: Sian uh.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Today is the last day of the nomination of prefects. I literally turned down the people who wanted to nominate me. In the class, I am the minor few who doesn't have a leadership role such as a rep. I wanted the rare and tranquil mind that prefect duties could not provide. I couldn't immediately accept myself into the realm of literal chaos. Probably next year or secondary 3 bahs. Moreover, I didn't want to have an interview. :P
After handing up our considerably large history project, went to pastamania with a few friends. Discovered that I was not given discount too although I had shown the priviledge card. I only realised it after finishing my meal. I was returned $1.10. Woohoo, can go buy drinks from vending machine. (:
The four of us all disliked pineapple. But two of them ordered Haiwaiian, just to realise that they could've ordered without pineapple. So..this was what we came up with a few bottles of cheese and pepper and some sauce from my chicken bolognese.
(Click to have an enlarged view)
Our new cuisine. Haha.
My finished meal. (:
Oh yeah, we were intending to test the integrity of the waitress. So we left a Malaysian 10 cents on the table and left. The waiter picked it up and passed it to the manager. Haha. Wanted to take a film of it, but it was rather obvious.
Oh. And yesterday, I was told to win consolation prize for 作文比赛 for Secondary one and two category. How can a 37/50 composition get a prize seh? -.- So, I was totally stunned when the teacher announced. :P
And it's finally the weekend woohoo!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home