Rockin' Chalet.
I'm officially a 13 now, that means I can still stay immature. Hahs.
Watched Drag me to hell with WeiKang, YenPing and Farah, but ended up listening more than watching :P I'm still having post-horror movie-symptoms. The wrinkled-face old lady keeps squeezing its way into my thoughts once I close my eyes at night.
Thanks YaRui, Alexia, WeiKang, Mingshun, Candy, Samantha and Catherine for your presents/greetings. I couldn't believe that Miss Lim (P1 Form Teacher) actually wished me happy birthday in advance on Facebook. Once again, thankyou (:
Anyway, I was rather hesitant when I opened and saw the present Farah gave. I was like, huh, this is for a boy uh? T.T It was a wallet that suited better for females. Hoho.
Wii-ing was fun with the boxing, tennis and baseball. I still can't believe how good Alexia was at tennis and how good WeiKang was at boxing; Hidden talents. Farah was an all-rounder, she was good at almost everything. Hah. Everybody grew insane when Mingshun wanted to have a try at smacking the baseball and when he took the controller, the teams "changed side".
The cake was awesome but I'm still wondering how Yenping can refer it to McFlurry. O:
But in a nutshell, the chalet was still a bomb.
Thanks to all the people who kept by my side all these while. Yep. I just realised that I have known Alexia half of her lifetime, wow.
And, Alexia, when do you want your FORTY CENTS CLIP back? xD
Watched Drag me to hell with WeiKang, YenPing and Farah, but ended up listening more than watching :P I'm still having post-horror movie-symptoms. The wrinkled-face old lady keeps squeezing its way into my thoughts once I close my eyes at night.
Thanks YaRui, Alexia, WeiKang, Mingshun, Candy, Samantha and Catherine for your presents/greetings. I couldn't believe that Miss Lim (P1 Form Teacher) actually wished me happy birthday in advance on Facebook. Once again, thankyou (:
Anyway, I was rather hesitant when I opened and saw the present Farah gave. I was like, huh, this is for a boy uh? T.T It was a wallet that suited better for females. Hoho.
Wii-ing was fun with the boxing, tennis and baseball. I still can't believe how good Alexia was at tennis and how good WeiKang was at boxing; Hidden talents. Farah was an all-rounder, she was good at almost everything. Hah. Everybody grew insane when Mingshun wanted to have a try at smacking the baseball and when he took the controller, the teams "changed side".
The cake was awesome but I'm still wondering how Yenping can refer it to McFlurry. O:
But in a nutshell, the chalet was still a bomb.
Thanks to all the people who kept by my side all these while. Yep. I just realised that I have known Alexia half of her lifetime, wow.
And, Alexia, when do you want your FORTY CENTS CLIP back? xD
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home