Tamiflu
Song: BLAHS.
Mood: Coughcoughcough, annoyed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
My fever didn't go down and have gone even higher. ): So, I went to the doctor's yesterday in fear that I have to test for H1N1. Hehe.
In the end, he (another doctor I got this time) said it wasn't necessary to test for H1N1, woohoo. I was equipped with the legendary only-10-tablets-and-reknowned-on-tv-Tamiflu. It cost $75. Plus some other etc fees, all added up to be $95. That seriously burnta pocket many pockets for my parents.
I went home and had one pathetic tablet. Slept and rest. After what seemed like the worst eternity, I vomitted out everything into a plastic bad that my father gave me. And hoseh lor, the plastic bag had a hole. So everything flowed onto the mattress.
I wasted $7.50 of Tamiflu! T.T
I have a project to be handed in on Monday, and I'm still not well. We are supposed to design a webpage. Thank goodness my friends did not pay attention in class and know nuts about it, leaving everything for me to do.
Life sure likes to play tricks horh?
Mood: Coughcoughcough, annoyed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
My fever didn't go down and have gone even higher. ): So, I went to the doctor's yesterday in fear that I have to test for H1N1. Hehe.
In the end, he (another doctor I got this time) said it wasn't necessary to test for H1N1, woohoo. I was equipped with the legendary only-10-tablets-and-reknowned-on-tv-Tamiflu. It cost $75. Plus some other etc fees, all added up to be $95. That seriously burnt
I went home and had one pathetic tablet. Slept and rest. After what seemed like the worst eternity, I vomitted out everything into a plastic bad that my father gave me. And hoseh lor, the plastic bag had a hole. So everything flowed onto the mattress.
I wasted $7.50 of Tamiflu! T.T
I have a project to be handed in on Monday, and I'm still not well. We are supposed to design a webpage. Thank goodness my friends did not pay attention in class and know nuts about it, leaving everything for me to do.
Life sure likes to play tricks horh?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home