Nexcare

Apparently, I've got conned by this particular, innocent looking and tempting advertisement on the MRT. It appears that this little angel here helps in healing pimples. Roarrrrrr.
This product has little - I dare not say no - effect on treating your face. ): Zaaah.
It's amazing how this advertisement hypnotized - or rather, conned - me into buying it, with such simplistic designs. Well, this hasn't been the first time product advertising has actually made an impact on me to buy it. Advertising strategies of companies seem to be striking the hearts of people more often now. ):
Colours? Promises? Fashion sense? What are the factors that contribute to the advertising strategies of the society nowadays? They indeed analyse their customers thoroughly, I can say. Personally, the most responsible factor to me was actually the promises they make - well, that was how I rushed out of the mrt to Unity right away. If it offers you great benefits, and fashion sense (The advertisement showed the ones that had shapes like star, heart, whatsoever, I'm childish), hey, who will not be moved?
Haha, for desperate customers like me, it indeed poses a great attraction. (I'm plucking out my courage summoner to write this post, and admitting to my facial flaws. Laugh your head out now. :P) But I'm sure there has been advertisement that fails to attract, are there? Of course, I'm not referring to those advertisements, trying to promote purchase of dentures-sticking-glue, that pose total irrelevance to you.
The movie, Orphan, has stirred up quite a bit among the teenagers recently. Its trailer freaked me out - I have no liking for horror movies at all, I chicken out yea, Weikang? - but has made people like Alexia yearn for the actual movie, though it is M18 (is it?). Is this a kind of advertisement that has effectively hit the bulleyes of their aim? Kind of - definitely not me. It makes underage teenagers like us make a big fuss out of it, cos' we can't watch it. Can we not say that Orphan has not reached it's advertising aim?
Zxomg, the things they can come up with to attract people has intensified in this economical turmoil. Eg. McDonald's Prosperity Beef Burger which tasted like turd, Shaker fries, Smartphone, iPhone and all sorts of other stuffs you can think of. ): I actually spend more money on unnecessary stuff in an economical downturn. LOL.
Humph. I exposed too many of secrets for you all to laugh at in this post. Zaaah. Roarr. D: Readership better increase, mannnnnn!
I don't understand what is happening to relationship nowadays. Zz.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home