Thursday, December 3, 2009

acapella group

Uhhuhh, I'm starting to feel hesitant about all the things that's going to happen soon. The acapella group, the CIP and all. There's just this weird force that charges me with negative thoughts or feelings. I'm not really sure whether I'm going to enjoy -- or rather prepared -- these in the end.

I plan my holidays beforehand that I want to this and that -- practising my maths, reading more books and others -- and I end up not putting it into action. I'm not sure whether this happens to you all out there, but it really puts me into a bad mood, especially as the new busy year is coming.

I want myself to jump into the new year, prepared -- ready for the mugging, ready to take over academically and ready to run my life better than just any other ordinary year.

Then there's so many things cropping up, stealing away my scheduled holiday times. I'll start to feel dulan about all of these and start doing other non-productive stuffs like audition, facebook and on. In the end, I just land myself in a mess; Unprepared for the supposedly overwhelming year of streaming, competitions, choosing of subject combinations and a whole rolling list of other things.

Maybe I shall account these feelings to my yearn for perfection. But, who doesn't want success? I'm not really sure about this holiday. It'll probably turn out rigidly like any ordinary and unproductive holiday.

Then there's this acapella group. I'm not really sure whether I will really enjoy this. I'm doubtful about my capability to cope.

These negative thoughts are just crumbling down on me whenever I'm alone.

Hmm. I'm faulting myself for all these wrong decisions made. But, what can I do?



Doing this song for acapella group tomorrow. Deciding on group name, practice days for next year and miscs.

HUMPH. Should I really put myself in the abyss of faulting and yearn for perfection? ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home