cute cat
Wahaaaaaaaaa. Another vid for you all. I can't imagine my dog doing this. O:
Went out today to help with some stuffs. Then when I reached there, then I began pondering whether I came on the correct day. Wth, I thought today was Saturday! Walked around and finally found those peeps. Hanged out till around 5 then headed home.
Damn, I trying to rush this post before the clock strikes twelve -- it's 11:57PM.
All these days, I've been trying to get into Samantha's blog but to no avail. I thought my acc was glitched or whatsoever. Thn after donkey of years, I finally asked her, and this is what she replied!
LIKE WHO WANT TO EDIT YOUR POSTS LA, DELETE ME AS AUTHOR!
Audition-ed alone, trying to complete story mode. Argh, didn't read 水浒传 today. SIAN TTM. And no Yujin, I don't want to lick your salty balls.
#Edit
WAHAHAHA, POSTED THIS AT 11:59PM. I'm impressed with myself.
#Edit
Went out today to help with some stuffs. Then when I reached there, then I began pondering whether I came on the correct day. Wth, I thought today was Saturday! Walked around and finally found those peeps. Hanged out till around 5 then headed home.
Damn, I trying to rush this post before the clock strikes twelve -- it's 11:57PM.
All these days, I've been trying to get into Samantha's blog but to no avail. I thought my acc was glitched or whatsoever. Thn after donkey of years, I finally asked her, and this is what she replied!
Samantha Oh : because i remove u as the authur!!hahahahaha!!!!! k la k la~~ invite u again :)
LIKE WHO WANT TO EDIT YOUR POSTS LA, DELETE ME AS AUTHOR!
Audition-ed alone, trying to complete story mode. Argh, didn't read 水浒传 today. SIAN TTM. And no Yujin, I don't want to lick your salty balls.
#Edit
WAHAHAHA, POSTED THIS AT 11:59PM. I'm impressed with myself.
#Edit
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home