Monday, February 15, 2010

CNY Day 2+3

















Some photos courtesy of Alexia.


All of these photos sent waves of memories being washed up the shore of my mind. It just seemed like they had just happened. Those innocent - maybe not - times, the times when we had so much fun. What's in my life now is really incomparable to those times.

Was chatting with Alexia just now and suddenly both of us kept churning out pictures from the past from our computer. Some were sweet, some were hilarious, some were embarrassing and some were emotional.

---

2nd day of CNY.

Received a lot of angbaos today. Reached home at 12am. Super tired and was lazy to count the money inside the angbaos. :D

The usual crowd of familiar faces, plus a few new babies, at Grandma's today. Mum finally got me the Starhub Mobile Modem. :D Used laptop to serve facebook there. But internet/msn/games were pretty deserted.

Was involved in car accident when heading to my cousin's house. The car in front suddenly slowed down, while my BIL was driving at a fast speed (it's my BIL's fault too). The crash sent adrenaline gushing. :S But was quite exciting when you witnessed and experienced a crash.

Didn't really feel the tense festive mood this year as compared to many years ago. It just seems to be fading away. :(

AHHH. And I forgot about the bffanni post that was supposed to be dedicated long ago. :( Shall do it another day.

---

Day 3 of CNY!

Calculated my angbao money and it went up to $470+. But I think I'm going to save it for overseas trip for choir which totals to $2000+. And my edusave is drained dry now. :( Well it has always been dry ever since that ShanDong trip. DANG!

Went to my aunt's house with my BIL driving another car today. Thank God I survived the ride. Seemed like he still hasn't learnt his lesson. :( It was like still super fast.

---

Let me sidetrack a bit.

WTF THIS PERSON JUST ADDED ME ON MSN.



Closed conversation, blocked and deleted anonymous bitch. Zz.

Internet is just getting more and more dangerous and annoying.

---

Okay back.

Wore a bow tie today and stuffed the humidity out of me when going around visiting relatives. Finally chose to be cool over fashion at 9.45PM. But I guess it didn't make a big difference cos' we were already heading home. :S



What you get with building blocks and free time while visiting relatives.



And no, this is not my house.


Visiting one more relative tmr. :D

---

Just visited facebook. I posted a phrase of lyrics as my status a few days ago. And my friend commented with the following lyrics.

But that friend once told me that he doesn't listen to a lot of songs, which I knew cos' I took a peek at his handphone before - that only had less than ten songs. So I commented back, showing my curiosity that he listens to the song too.

Me: "You listen to that song too?"

And that friend commented twice, but deleted the comment that was former.

His first comment (which was deleted, but I found it in my email since fb sends notification to email): "obviously. brick by boring brick - paramore... why u everytime ask me whether i listen to songs? u think i am not up to date right? think again."

His second comment: "obviously. brick by boring brick - paramore... why u everytime ask me whether i listen to songs?"

Totally annoying la. People who delete their comments are simply annoying and stupid. We (receiver) will eventually also get to see their deleted comments cos' they're sent to our email.

Don't need to delete it away, just type it and let it stay right in our face.

What's more annoying is that I think he googled the phrase of lyrics to answer my comment and then after that say 'why u everytime ask me whether i listen to songs? u think i am not up to date right? think again.'

If he didn't google it, fine, then that's my wrong. But if he did, it's super stupid to do so just to show off that you know the song. I'm assuming cos' he really doesn't know a lot of songs except kpop.

I myself don't know a lot of songs, but at least I don't do stupid stuffs like that. -.-

Zz.


EDIT/ He says it's from 98.7FM.

---

I think I'm so dead for all my projects and homework. :( After CNY, no more hols until March hols. That's very depressing.

Will bug my mum to play badminton with me tmr. >D

Okay bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home