Saturday, February 13, 2010

CNY

It's been a long while since I've written a proper post.

2010 isn't as bad as I thought it will be, at least for the moment. Everything has been going well and smooth, just some voluminous amount of projects to do during this Chinese New Year.

But it's still hard trying to pretend to be best friend with someone while you really know you are not. The situation where you don't want to, but fate forces you to. I have to bear with this for the rest of my year. :(

Enough of emotional stuffs.

Just received my two angbaos from my parents. *money eyes*

Nahs, my main priority of CNY has not been money actually. I just love the festive mood whereby all of my relatives get together, reminisce about the past year and have reunion dinner. It's simply heartwarming. But definitely not having western food for CNY. *ahem ahem*

Well, for those materialistic people who looks forward to CNY for its money...you're actually also right. :P Which kid in this world isn't materialistic, to be exact. But for those people who have their parents keep their money, suay lor.

T.T I kept my angbao money for the past two years and kept it in my cupboard, then my mum took them away and say she'll keep it for me. And when I want it back, she'll say she's lazy or whatever excuses. _|_

I DON'T CARE, I'M GONNA KEEP THE MONEY THIS YEAR.

Anyway, I'm gonna get contacts soon. Woohoo. And I'll probably - unlikely - look like your Primary 1-3 Melvin, who is specs-less. Moral of story: Never give up when you face adversities, even if your mum disagrees with you buying contacts up to a month. Perseverance will eventually break her miser heart.

I spend so much money. T.T And I got scolded lots of times during CNY shopping this year for buying expensive stuffs. Nevertheless, I still went ahead and bought them. :P But this year bought very little new clothes. :(

I'm super pissed with iTunes after I reformatted my computer. Have to create the old playlists all again for my iPod.

Hais, being drowned by a sea of homework isn't good yeah?

P/S Shit. I'm growing more 自恋. T.T Yes, I'm ugly. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home